Pursuant to Section 10 of Presidential Decree 198, as amended, and Local Water Utilities Administration Memorandum Circular 005-16, we are hereby soliciting nominations from duly registered Educational Institutions to fill a position on our Board of Directors to represent the Education Sector from 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2028 unless sooner removed for cause.
The nominees must possess the following qualifications:
- A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- Of voting age;
- Resident within the district (Dinalupihan, Bataan);
- Must be a bona fide member in good standing of the nominating organization, association, club, or institution;
- Must not be a relative within the third (3rd) degree of affinity or consanguinity of the appointing authority (Municipal Mayor);
- Not a government employee or official;
- Not covered by the one-year election ban
The nomination shall be through a resolution of the governing board of the association or certified by the duly authorized officer/s of the organization. It must be accompanied by the following:
- updated Biodata – with a recent picture and signature of the nominee/appointee, indicating membership in the nominating organization, and
- Certification of his/her bona fide membership in the said institution (Connection to the Academe).
Only one (1) nomination for each association/institution shall be allowed. To be eligible for inclusion in the list of nominees, please submit your nomination in writing directly to the Board Secretary (Mr. Alfredo B. Aure) on or before 31 October 2022.