The owner of the property where the service connection will be installed, or his/her authorized representative, may file the application at the DWD office. Customers may also download the New Service Connection Form online.
For residential property owners
- Completed application form with Sketch/map of location
- Valid ID with picture
- Water Bill of nearest neighbor
- Payment for Application Fee and estimated materials
NOTE: The water service connection will be placed under the name of the owner. The WSC application and installation fee is Php 2,000.00 (for 1/2” Water Meter exclusive of estimated materials).
Water service connections are disconnected by DWD for the following reasons:
- Failure to pay on or before the due date as prescribed in the disconnection policy of DWD
- Presence of illegal connection
Yes, to request the temporary disconnection of your water service, please visit the DWD office. Only registered DWD consumers will be entertained.
Visit DWD office to learn the full amount of unpaid bills, and upon full payment of all the required fees, then re-connection follows.
- 60th day and below : P50.00
- 61st day to 90th day : P100.00
- 91st day and above: P200.00
To report such leaks, please call the DWD Hotline (047) 481-3718. Our customer service representative will be more than glad to handle your call.
Just call the DWD Hotline (047) 481-3718 within 24 hours and report discovery of the incident. The replacement of lost or stolen water meter/s shall be charged to the account of the registered consumer on the second offense.